AnkiMobile's interface has been translated into a few different languages. Your iOS settings control which language AnkiMobile will appear in.
If AnkiMobile is not appearing in your desired language, please go to the iOS Settings app > General > Language & Region. In that section, you can specify the languages you prefer. If you want English to be used in AnkiMobile, please ensure English is listed above the language you don't want to see. If your native language is not English, you can put your native language first.
You can see the list of available languages on AnkiMobile's app store page.
If you are on iOS 13, you can also control the language on a per-app basis. For example, if you want all apps on your device to appear in Chinese, but want Anki to show in English, you can do this by going to the Settings app.
- Go to the iOS Settings app > General > Language & Region.
- If only one language is shown in the Preferred Language Order section, add the other language you wish to use as the second preference. If you have two or more languages shown already, you can skip this step.
- Go back to the first screen of the iOS Settings app.
- Scroll down to the list of apps at the bottom, and locate Anki.
- Tap on Anki, and choose the language you wish to use.
Some users have reported that AnkiMobile did not appear in the iOS Settings screen until they went into AnkiMobile's Preferences > Review > Notifications section and enabled notifications.
If you would like to help translate AnkiMobile into another language, please see https://translating.ankiweb.net